About Me!

My name is Sahin Erbay, I am 26 years old. I took a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, graduated in 2008. I have lived in Wisconsin Dells Since 2008, even though I tell myself every year I am going to move, it never seems to happen! I started to coupon out of necessity about 5 years ago and do it now for necessity and because it has become a way of life. Through couponing i have helped a lot of families with food, household and personal needs. But it wasn't enough for me. Then I decided to lunch Moms CouponMatic in June 2011 and start sharing all my experiences to help out more people. I believe I am now addicted to couponing and finding deals online. I wake up use the bathroom and then check out all the deals online. hehe. I find couponing to be very relaxing. It's fun, I just hate it when I fail at a deal or my plans go awry and I end up paying through the nose for something I had planned on only paying a few $ for. if you have any questions, comments or conserns please do not hesitate to ask. (By The Way The Picture is Taken in Helsinki/Finland This Summer With My Love Girlfriend)

0 comments:

Comment here